Saturday nights are for, well, partaking and other fun things. Sunday mornings/early afternoons are for running and having a smoothie. I’ve finally perfected my Sunday smoothie, like so:
- one banana (preferably frozen)
- up to one pint strawberries (I usually use 1/2 to 3/4 of a pint) (preferably frozen)
- 6 nice big kale leaves, stems removed
- one cup water (or ice if your banana and strawberries aren’t frozen)
- one Medjool date, pit removed
Put that all in your fancy blender and blend on high until smooth. Enjoy!
Also here’s a good Sunday song for you.